NEW: More Snow Expected in RI This Weekend
Friday, February 14, 2014
What does it mean for us? Well, for starters, more snow with perhaps a bit of rain at the start especially over the Cape and Islands but it should be a snowstorm for about all of us with heaviest amounts form Rhode Island into Eastern Massachusetts and perhaps the Cape. Central and Western new England should see less snow from this storm.
It's likely to start snowing sometime tomorrow afternoon, become heaviest at night and wind down by early Sunday. Earliest estimates are for 6 inches or more from Rhode Island eastward through Massachusetts and for less than 6 inches from Rhode Island westward but that could change once I see just where the storm center forms early tomorrow.
Top 10 Blizzards in RI History
- Ghiorse: Winter Storm Thursday Midday Update
- Getting Out: 10 Fun Winter Activities in RI
- Landscape Now: Decorating Window Boxes and Planters for Winter
- Landscape Now: Winter Prep for Your Lawn, Water Features and Ponds
- Moms Can-Do’s: Winterfest + More
- NEW: More Winter Weather on the Way
- NEW: Winter Storm Warning In Effect Saturday Into Sunday
- NEW: Winter Storm Could Bring 12+ Inches, John Ghiorse Updates
- NEW: Winter Storm Warning Issued For Tuesday
- NEW: Winter Storm Warning Issued, John Ghiorse Updates
- NEW: Winter Storm Warning Issued
- NEW: Winter Weather on the Way to Welcome in New Year
- NEW: More Winter Weather May Impact Monday Morning Commute
- NEW: John Ghiorse’s Winter Weather Update
- RIPTA WInter Service Changes Go Into Effect January 18th
- NEW: WInter Weather Advisory in Effect Sunday Night into Monday
- UPDATE: Winter Storm Closings, Cancellations and Parking Bans in RI
- UPDATE: Midday Thursday- Winter Storm Intensifying in Rhode Island
- Winter Constellations Over Rhode Island and How to Find Them
- Urban Gardener: Composting For Winter
- Winter Storm Watch: Up to 12 Inches + High Winds Expected Thurs.
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.